Gary Booth CA Professional Corp. // 416-626-2727
Who needs an ITIN number?
An individual needs an ITIN number if he/she has any of the following circumstances:
• Have income that is reported to the IRS
• You are claimed as a dependent on someone’s Federal Income Tax Return
• If you want to open a bank account/stock account
• If you want to obtain a Driving Licence from Department of Motor Vehicles
• If you have rental properties in the US
Advantages of getting an ITIN
• You can qualify for a refund for money that has been taken out of your paycheck for income taxes. This depends on your income, the amount that was withheld from your paycheck and the number of dependents you are claiming.
• Filing your taxes can help you apply for residency in the future. The IRS wants individuals to file their taxes, regardless of their immigration status, so they do not share information about people who have an ITIN with the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services.
• Some financial institutions accept the ITIN to open bank accounts that pay interest and to apply for loans. Many people use an ITIN to establish their credit history and apply for loans to buy a car or house.
• Even if you didn’t file your taxes in the past, you may qualify for a refund for three previous years once you receive your ITIN. Call us for more details on this.
We can prepare any or all of the following:
- US personal Federal or State tax returns
- Obtaining Individual Tax Identification Number - ITIN
- Prepare Personal or Corporate Canadian Tax Returns
- Capital Gains/Losses on disposition of Rental Property
- Tax Planning to minimize tax for individuals
We tailor our services to the needs of each individual client. No matter how large or small we will give you that personal service. Did you know that with the right tax planning 1000's of dollars can be saved on taxes?
Phone us today!
Gary Booth CA Professional Corp.
555 Burnhamthorpe Road, Suite 406
E-mail us: email@example.com